grow some balls!

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: grow some balls!

Postby Joshua » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
royalblue wrote:By popular consensus, you've been a discouragement from the forum for the past month or so. No matter what we say, you just keep going.

who are you talking about the OP or are you trying to refer that to me? -.-

You. Once again, you're being hypocritical.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
royalblue wrote:By popular consensus, you've been a discouragement from the forum for the past month or so. No matter what we say, you just keep going.

who are you talking about the OP or are you trying to refer that to me? -.-

You. Once again, you're being hypocritical.

you do realize I said hypocritical you were being because you were complaining that I was being rude and mean spirited however when others attacked me you defended them and said I should just get over it! I don't know why you feel the desire to keep posting that same word over and over again and bringing it from thread to thread but you must realize that your really trolling me by constantly posting the same word and really distorting the truth right?
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Joshua » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Okay, Ima break this one down;

Lancestar2 wrote:you do realize I said hypocritical you were being because you were complaining that I was being rude and mean spirited

I never said that.

Lancestar2 wrote:however when others attacked me you defended them

Of course, you were wrong. They didn't attack you. They argued against you. There's a difference. Why does noone know that these days?

Lancestar2 wrote:and said I should just get over it!

I never said that either. Do you think I'm someone else or..?

Lancestar2 wrote:I don't know why you feel the desire to keep posting that same word over and over again and bringing it from thread to thread

Because it's been appropriate in every situation I've used it and you don't seem to learn.

Lancestar2 wrote:but you must realize that your really trolling me

'Cause you're TOTALLY not bringing back threads over two years old, are you?

Lancestar2 wrote:by constantly posting the same word

Again, only 'cause it's appropriate. If you'd stop being hypocritical, I'd stop posting it.

Lancestar2 wrote:and really distorting the truth right?

What? What truth?

Laughing. So. Hard.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Stop making confusing posts make one simple responce otherwize Im not gonna take the time to read it.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Joshua » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:09 am

Lancestar2 wrote:Stop making confusing posts make one simple responce otherwize Im not gonna take the time to read it.

Says the guy who makes a separate post for every response.

Also, my post is only confusing to those with an IQ lower than 4. Oh wait. I apologize.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:15 am

Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:Stop making confusing posts make one simple responce otherwize Im not gonna take the time to read it.

Also, my post is only confusing to those with an IQ lower than 4. Oh wait. I apologize.

oh another insulting post you must realize I am keeping them for my record by now your nothing but insulting and degrading towards me your being very rude in every thread you seem like you MUST respond to ME and insult me... Please stop trolling me
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Joshua » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:25 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
Joshua wrote:

oh another insulting post you must realize I am keeping them for my record by now your nothing but insulting and degrading towards me your being very rude in every thread you seem like you MUST respond to ME and insult me... Please stop trolling me

That's gotta be the first or second time I've actually insulted you. Seriously though.. I make posts like that all the time, on loads of forums, and you're the first to be confused by one. Not even TONY what confused by these types of posts, and I'd be using them to respond to paragraphs of writing.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:06 am

Joshua wrote:That's gotta be the first or second time I've actually insulted you. Seriously though.. I make posts like that all the time, on loads of forums, and you're the first to be confused by one. Not even TONY what confused by these types of posts, and I'd be using them to respond to paragraphs of writing.

oh so I guess the first 2 insults are ok? ...when does it becomes a breaking the rule offense as your not spose to be insulting, flaming, spaming, ect ect ect. just curious...
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Everything has been said and rephrased. Continuing this conversation will only lead to making everyone even more angry and will be utterly pointless and redundant. Please do not post and more messages after this one. Especially Joshua and Lancestar. Any posts with even the most minor comments may bring it up again. Again, please leave no more posts.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Joshua » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Joshua wrote:That's gotta be the first or second time I've actually insulted you. Seriously though.. I make posts like that all the time, on loads of forums, and you're the first to be confused by one. Not even TONY what confused by these types of posts, and I'd be using them to respond to paragraphs of writing.

oh so I guess the first 2 insults are ok? ...when does it becomes a breaking the rule offense as your not spose to be insulting, flaming, spaming, ect ect ect. just curious...

I didn't say they were. I was clearly implying that the use of the term "Another insulting post" is essentially incorrect. Even so, I didn't admit to having said another two insults, I admitted to that, and that only, being an insult, and in fact more pointed to the fact that it was the first insult.

Also, just to point out, the rule states that continued flaming is against the rules. A single, minor insult is not.
Joshua

PreviousNext

Return to Clans