grow some balls!

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: grow some balls!

Postby highlander » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Xtermy wrote:
Tensegravz wrote:GROW SOME BALLS DUDE !!!!!! U ARE BEHIND A FUCK***** SCREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT UR HATRED PROBLEMS !!!!!!!!

Indeed. Unfortunately, there are several people (some of which are in your clan) who don't understand this and who would have better use from your words than TF2.

Stirring things again Xtermy , i thought you'd said you'd keep your wise cracks to yourself.That way i wouldn't feel trolled.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Tensegravz wrote:GROW SOME BALLS DUDE !!!!!! U ARE BEHIND A FUCK***** SCREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT UR HATRED PROBLEMS !!!!!!!!

People should really start calming down. What is the point in comments like this? The only thing they're going to do is make people pissed off, then respond in kind.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Xtermy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:17 am

highlander wrote:
Xtermy wrote:

Indeed. Unfortunately, there are several people (some of which are in your clan) who don't understand this and who would have better use from your words than TF2.

Stirring things again Xtermy , i thought you'd said you'd keep your wise cracks to yourself.That way i wouldn't feel trolled.

Why do you think I was talking about you? Do you have what Tensegravz called "hatred problems"?

Anyway, I don't want you to feel trolled, so cease-fire again...
Xtermy

Postby vortexkiller12 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Dont like the title of this clan
Friends forever, always together!
Elite Wolf of Wolfpack
vortexkiller12

Postby strafe12 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:55 pm

-.-, just leave TF2... you're obviously not meant to play this game. You just cant take the trash talk the help the other person win... do you lose games a lot?
strafe12

Postby highlander » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 pm

strafe12 wrote:-.-, just leave TF2... you're obviously not meant to play this game. You just cant take the trash talk the help the other person win... do you lose games a lot?

Gee a stupid-wolf , hey Strafe12 check post-dates before making another balls up.I bet in a previous life you were general custer's war advicer and now your war-wolf here ,gee no-one has anything to fear.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby strafe12 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Is that a compliment or what? Besides I'm too lazy to check it anyways. :D
You know I didn't even remember posting here a long time ago so why is it in view your posts... :?:
This whole thread is just a rage dump, putting a stain on this forum. (Or society whatever you call it)
I fixed my rapid posting problem to an editing problem. :D
strafe12

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:25 am

strafe12 wrote:-.-, just leave TF2... you're obviously not meant to play this game. You just cant take the trash talk the help the other person win... do you lose games a lot?

maybe you should worry about your own darn self before barking out nonsense and trying to encourage others to leave the game. That's pathetic IMO that somebody would discourage others from playing the game instead of trying to educate them and welcome them.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby royalblue » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:39 am

By popular consensus, you've been a discouragement from the forum for the past month or so. No matter what we say, you just keep going.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:20 pm

royalblue wrote:By popular consensus, you've been a discouragement from the forum for the past month or so. No matter what we say, you just keep going.

who are you talking about the OP or are you trying to refer that to me? -.-
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

PreviousNext

Return to Clans