The Military Soldiers

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The Military Soldiers

Postby Ryankill » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:36 am

As many of you know, the game is shutting down, but before the game does go I would like to thank all 61 ms members that have been in this clan. You guys really made the game fun. I would like to make a special thanks to the bigger players that I have played with within the years we have been together. If anyone wants to keep in contact with me feel free to add me on steam -expertrhino

And to any other clans that still can play, we offer a open invitation to have one last clan war with us before the game shuts down and maybe even save some face ?

Edit- maybe we could get last stand type of day in if a few people get on?
-and if anyone wants me to send them any info on anything, just ask
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
User avatar
Ryankill

 
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:55 am
Location: ireland

Re: The Military Soldiers

Postby Grego » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:29 am

You are welcome man....peace and love
"Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light."

Le Corbusier.
User avatar
Grego

 
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Re: The Military Soldiers

Postby fluppa » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Image
WE declare 4th WAR with The Military Soldiers !
First battles will start Sunday, 10th July - 07.00 pm CET (06.00 pm UK Time)
User avatar
fluppa

 
Posts: 424
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Germany

Re: The Military Soldiers

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:48 pm

The Killer Mantids declare war on the Military Soldiers!

Conditions: First to 15, non-bonus races, HC mode, and XXL maps.

We await your reply.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
User avatar
GivinUDaHimelik

 
Posts: 2877
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:08 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: The Military Soldiers

Postby Ballsack » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:33 pm

Clan games now?
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
User avatar
Ballsack

 
Posts: 632
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Re: The Military Soldiers

Postby highlander » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:10 am

The Renegade Rangers have applied for council membership we await your vote thxs.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
User avatar
highlander

 
Posts: 6238
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:04 am

Re: The Military Soldiers

Postby highlander » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:56 pm

The Renegade Rangers wish to thank The Military Soldiers for there vote.We now await your declaration of war.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
User avatar
highlander

 
Posts: 6238
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:04 am

Re: The Military Soldiers

Postby luckyoneab » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:23 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:The Killer Mantids declare war on the Military Soldiers!

Conditions: First to 15, non-bonus races, HC mode, and XXL maps.

We await your reply.


No time like the present - we accept -or you can surrender now and save us both some time :lol:
luckyoneab

 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Re: The Military Soldiers

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:46 pm

luckyoneab wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:The Killer Mantids declare war on the Military Soldiers!

Conditions: First to 15, non-bonus races, HC mode, and XXL maps.

We await your reply.


No time like the present - we accept -or you can surrender now and save us both some time :lol:


With it tied 1-1, and nearly 2-0 in our favor if not for a DC, I think we will take our chances.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
User avatar
GivinUDaHimelik

 
Posts: 2877
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:08 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: The Military Soldiers

Postby luckyoneab » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:58 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
luckyoneab wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:The Killer Mantids declare war on the Military Soldiers!

Conditions: First to 15, non-bonus races, HC mode, and XXL maps.

We await your reply.


No time like the present - we accept -or you can surrender now and save us both some time :lol:


With it tied 1-1, and nearly 2-0 in our favor if not for a DC, I think we will take our chances.


Don't worry we are just warming up ...
luckyoneab

 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Clans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron