Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby Chess435 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:07 am

I'm still mostly here!
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Postby Joshua » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:59 pm

VM: Maybe send out some PMs on the WC forum to get them to join this one?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Even fewer of our members are on there, and it is mostly spambots… also registration is pretty much impossible there now.
Ratburntro44

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:07 am

Joshua wrote:VM: Maybe send out some PMs on the WC forum to get them to join this one?

Ratburntro44 wrote:Even fewer of our members are on there.

I am fairly sure none of the members on there are NOT on here.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Chess435 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 am

Speaking of the other forum, the "Warrior's Creed on VW Forums" link on there still directs to the old thread, rather than this one.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Postby jwl1000 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:57 pm

vortex master, i am very happy with your pm. i will be on more now and will try to recruit, as i think we will find out we have far fewer soldiers among our ranks than we think. a very large % are not active. i think once the cleanout is done, we should get our most active members (probably about 5 of us) and get together and have recruiting games
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

Postby Joshua » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:18 pm

jwl1000 wrote:vortex master, i am very happy with your pm. i will be on more now and will try to recruit, as i think we will find out we have far fewer soldiers among our ranks than we think. a very large % are not active. i think once the cleanout is done, we should get our most active members (probably about 5 of us) and get together and have recruiting games

INDEED
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:26 am

Chess435 wrote:Speaking of the other forum, the "Warrior's Creed on VW Forums" link on there still directs to the old thread, rather than this one.

Thank you Chess, but I am not sure how to change that, Ratburntro? :?:
Joshua wrote:
jwl1000 wrote:vortex master, i am very happy with your pm. i will be on more now and will try to recruit, as i think we will find out we have far fewer soldiers among our ranks than we think. a very large % are not active. i think once the cleanout is done, we should get our most active members (probably about 5 of us) and get together and have recruiting games

INDEED

I am glad you all are happy with my actions. I hope not to disappoint anyone over the course of my term, except fo r an enemies of course. ;)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Why isn't Joshua on the list anymore? I like Joshua!
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Also, your forum is scary. Really, really terrifying.

Where did all those spam threads come from?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to Clans