The DeathLords

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The DevilsDeathLords

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:30 pm

U have some nerve to put devils in your name...
:| :|
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Re: The DevilsDeathLords

Postby Tensegravz » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 am

sounds like a failed clan again ?
The Fourth Rider....Death : Nothing Satisfies Me But Your Soul
*Death is likely more powerful than the other Horsemen, having been present since the beginning of time itself, and being one of the only constants in the Universe
Tensegravz

Re: The DeathLords

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Well, I just had my first run in with the 'leader' of the DeathLords. I will make no assessment of the Clan as a whole, but he definitely did not impress me. In fact, I'm really rather angry at the way he acted towards me and treated me, as if he was already biased from the start. He started by telling me that he officially challenged me to a clan war, and that the reason was that he hates the WolfPack. When asked why, he replied, 'You attacked my flag'. Upon further elaboration, his 'flag', is apparently a player named popaturf, who I have no memory of, but apparently I, or another Wolf, presumably beat him in a game.

Well, he continued on with many high standing phrases and insulted me a few more times, until I began to win. Once I had a good advantage, he replies that I only beat him 'Because he was eating lunch'. He continues with, 'Besides, I hate random', 'I was only joking', and 'It is just a game, get over it'. Other such things were included as he grew more and more desperate, before finally declaring, 'now I know why highlander hates you'. Believe it or not, that one actually did sting a bit, since I'd like to think I've been trying harder to be on better terms with highlander, and I see him as a respectable player.

Well, when bigbutter had been attacked down to about ten units, he actually give up and surrenders, which I find to be really cowardly (I wouldn't normally think much of it, but he challenged me to a clan war, implying some sort of all out, so to surrender just really looks bad in my opinion)

So yeah, you wanted an enemy, you did a damn good job of finding one. I have nothing against anyone in this clan except bigbutter. I don't need some clan leader I've never met to come into my games, (which I usually prefer to be friendly, and more importantly, only games) and then attack me so blatantly.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby bigbutter » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:01 pm

hahahahah he is funny guy if u want a enemy that bad u got one prepare for war with the deathlords feel the pain i feel taste the sight of u losing meet me so i can whipp u up !!!!!!!!!!!
I am butter that is big i dont play cause i spray with the Ak anyday anyway hola~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bigbutter

Postby >(FM)< » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:42 pm

if u go to war with wolfpack...
the condition your clans in right now i expect them to win 89% of the games if not more...
(next time don't put 'devils' in your name or else i really wouldent have said anything.)
:p PEACE BROZ
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby highlander » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Bigbutter i'm glad your clan has progressed but would prefer it if you didn't bring my name into your fights.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby bigbutter » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 pm

my bad bro wont happen again
I am butter that is big i dont play cause i spray with the Ak anyday anyway hola~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bigbutter

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:54 am

bigbutter wrote:hahahahah he is funny guy if u want a enemy that bad u got one prepare for war with the deathlords feel the pain i feel taste the sight of u losing meet me so i can whipp u up !!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if you want that, it's 1-0, Wolves winning.

Feel free to contact me as soon as you are prepared, with your proposition for the running of our battles (limits, schedule, etc.)

Or, you can go ahead and apologize for ruining my good mood temporarily (better now), and try to make it up to me... Your choice, both options suck.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby TattlingFuture2 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:25 am

I am asking for alliance through our clans.....
TattlingFuture2

Postby highlander » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:23 pm

ST.Valentines massacre week-end please join.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

PreviousNext

Return to Clans