ᗩᖇᗰY oƒ ᗩﬡᘐᗴᒪᔕ|AGE 3

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

ᗩᖇᗰY oƒ ᗩﬡᘐᗴᒪᔕ|AGE 3

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:00 am

army of angels 2.jpg
army of angels 2.jpg (20.67 KiB) Viewed 9390 times

All Rights Reserved. CopyRight 4/12/13

Welcome to the Army of Angels clan page!
Founders:FunnyMan,tKick, and Zoooom

Welcome to AGE 3!
3rd AGE goals:
Spoiler: show
~Figure out how many members we have left.[Status:Complete]:9
~Recruit 3 active members[Status:In Progress]
~Finish Our War with MS[Status:In progress]
~Funnyman:Become More active again[Status:COMPLETED]
~Return[Status:COMPLETED]

2nd AGE goals:
~Get above 30 members.[Status:FAILED]
~Make another alliance.[Status: COMPLETED:Warrior's Creed]
~Win another clan war.[Status:FAILED]
~Get more members on forums more often[Status:Depends...]
~Make a new rule.[Status: COMPLETED]

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN PLEASE PM ME!
ANGELS
- Sons of life or of twilight. A rank which intermediates between God and Man. Angels are closest to earth and earthly matters, whereas the archangels have more to do with the heavenly realm. Both orders are very similar and they often cross in their duties with each other.
ARC-ANGELS
-archangels are tasked with not only watching the duties of the angels, but also acting as the leaders in the divine army during battle.
FIRE SPIRITS
- Angels above the order of Angels. It also serves to designate a specific rank of angels in the angelic hierarchy.

Clan Colors:
Purple &
Teal&
Gold

ARMY OF ANGELS SONGS: (epic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-9lkINimDg

^^^^^WATCH THEM^^^^^
Clan Motto(s):
~Think Smart not Hard
Requirements:
Must be level 12 or over to join.Happy now fang?
Must own angel race
OWNED CLANZ:
~Kat Klan
~First Class(My old failure clan)

LAWS:
Laws are to be determined

[size=150]ARMY OF ANGELS ENEMIES:
PLAYER:Alaska456(Disrespect to clan)|Enemy Forever

ARMY OF ANGELS ALLIES:
Renegades(HIGHLANDER)[Deseased Clan]
Warriors Creed(Who Knows anymore...)

[size=200]ALL CLANS:
WolfPack
Warrior's Creed
The 4 Riders
Military Soldiers
Knights Of The Round Table Clan
Aboad's Masses
Order Of Secrets
Vortex Guardians
Vortex Leagion

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by >(FM)< on Thu May 29, 2014 12:36 am, edited 164 times in total.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Re: Guardian Angels

Postby strafe12 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:28 am

Very interesting... What do you plan to do with this clan? Furthermore why did you make this clan?
Last edited by strafe12 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
strafe12

Members List:

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:29 am

MEMBERS:
* [ACE,AID]Chief Commander:_funnyman_Status:Active Rate: 8-)

* [ACE]Arc-Angel Of Death/Congress:
tKick Status:Active Rate: :D

* [ACE]Arc-Angel/Congress:
Zoooom Status: Active Rate: :)

* Arc-Angel :
[Empty] Status:None

* Legendary Angel:
Cameron6959 Status: Active Rate: :)

* Veteran Angel:
BarnicleBill Status:Active Rate: :D

* Angel Warrior Commander:
Ravenously Status:Inactive Rate: :|

* Angel Warrior:
Shadow10298 Status: Inactive Rate: :|

* Angel Warrior:
Fuzzionz Status: Inactive Rate: :|

* Cherub:
johnnyboy Status: Active Rate: :)

* Cherub:
5DiscNinja Status: Active Rate: :)

* Cherub(No wings)/Congress:
Pullo Status: Active Rate: :)

Current All time active member list record: 19
RANKS IN ORDER HIGHEST AT THE TOP:
1)Chief Commander(Not available)
2)Arc-Angel(Not available)
3)Fire spirit(Available)
4)Angel Capitan(Available)
5)Legendary Angel(Available)
6)Angel Veteran(Available)
7)Angel Warrior Commander(Not Available)
8)Angel Warrior(Available)
9)Angel Mage(Available)
10)Cherub(Available)
11)Cherub(No Wings)
Last edited by >(FM)< on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:40 am, edited 128 times in total.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:31 am

Angels through the ages!

Angels: AGE 1| Part 1(The planning)
During the War Of the Vortex( WolfPack Vs. (Former:pedobears) Bears)
_funnyman_ and most of the senior members started off in the bear clan, the idea of the clan was for him to gather a different army to counter the wolfs even more to make it easier (as they had no big threat allies at the time) But what _funnyman_ did not know was The bear leader gathered a spy while only consulting 2nd In Command (MASTER EGG YESS) Once the spy was accepted, he had a mission to infiltrate the wolfs, the plan worked, for awhile.
About a week later _funnyman_ was told there was a spy,shortly before the leader left for 3 days. _funnyman_ was shocked and had to postpone the opening of the "Guardian Angels" (Info: The way the name was created was because the clans mission would be to look over the Bears in aid) On the first day of the leaders absence _funnyman_ and the spy formally met, _funnyman_ never did like the look of him, he being a noob he had no trust for him and told him to stop spying.He didn't listen.After the Bears won 3 consistent battles, _funnyman_ chatted with the spy again (2nd day of leaders absence) asking if he threw the games for the bears, he did not, he also stated a crude sentence that was repeated many times through out the next week as a threat to join the wolfs formally saying "I think I'm becoming more and more a wolf and i don't get much attention and respect here so...".
Few hours later the spy was fount out, and the WolfPack Put a stop to the war commencing a Cold War Stage and threatened to ban all responsible. _funnyman_ as the temporary leader was to blame. The leader came back astonished the truth was revealed. And called a immediate conference with the 3 Bear Commanders. After the bear meeting nothing ever seemed the same, both leaders we're paranoid that either a spy let out the secret of the spy, or that theres another spy still in the clan. Both we're wrong.(That i know of) As the leaders trust slowly disappeared _funnyman_ was thinking about the "GUARDIAN ANGELS" And rethinking the mission of defending the bears to getting away from the situation and becoming neutral with everyone.
Thus the Angels we're born.

Angels: AGE 1|Part 2 (The beginning)
Towards the end of the Cold War, And the beginning of the Bears collapse.
As the paranoia shared between the two leaders started to settle...
_funnyman_ was clueless at where and how to start recruiting, then he thought: Bears. He started sneaking around asking members if they wanted to join his new more active clan, but he didn't ask much as he didn't want to bears to fall. The members accepted and joined the Angels with there names registered as both Bear and Angel. Soon _funnyman_ proposed the Bear Clan and the Guardian Angels to combine every time the answer was the same: "NEVER".
Soon the bear leader lost hope, and with a combination of that and family matters, the bear leader stepped down and put the last 2 commanders in charge, the mistake he made was putting the hands in a inexperienced forum user and a inactive member. Once the inexperienced commander got hold of the situation he made a new page and new details trying to get inactive members back and active, the plan failed, all of the other Bears we're not present on forums, and only one member responded back. So then _funnyman_ came to the proposition of owning the Bear clan, after hours of begging he got what he wanted, for a short period, the Bears claimed they never accepted as the Domineering ways of _funnyman_ to the bears made them unwilling to cooperate.
Soon afterwards the Bears were pronounced a DEAD CLAN. Later on the Angels became more and more organized, as well as stronger. The angels soon formed a Direct Democracy, and all the members we're happy about it. As time went by the old bear spy made a return, making his own clan the "Military Soldiers" And immediatly intimidating and insulting the Angels _funnyman_ fought back declaring war on the clan and starting The Great War, easy enough the clan was conquered, and they rebelled immediately Creating The Rebellion. Half way though the war (Angels winning by 1) The bear spy gave up hope the same way the bears leader did (apple doesn't fall far from the tree) And he stepped down. But the Military Soldiers weren't gonna give up as easy as the bears did...

Angels:AGE 2|Part 1(The Loss)
As The Rebellion Was ending, and lost, The Angels Decided they would not go down like this.
And thus The Bragging Rights War (BRW)Was born
The Military Soldiers Leader recruited a experienced WolfPack member to lead the clan. The WolfPack member; Ryankill soon turned the clan from a group of noobs into a force to be reckoned with.At the same time the angels we're becoming much more stable and stronger feeding off of the confidence in the war and the reputation of the new fount allies THE RENEGADES, but due to the growing rate of inactive forum members the Direct Democracy Was transformed into a Democracy having 3 representatives of the clan (The ArcAngels). Just then, Christmas, came and the deadly new race of Tannenbaums(Trees) Came and Ryankill Had it. Ryankill and the help of the new group of Members with the combination of the Tannenbaums, won the war effectively lowering Angels Moral, with the end result of the Military Soldiers Gaining there independence back.
_funnyman_ Was convinced by a 3rd party to declare a rematch on the clan, with the help of the 3rd party _funnyman_ created a set of efficient rules that Ryankill must accept. Also while declaring this new found war _funnyman_ decided to change the name to mark the Angels 2nd Age calling themselves "Army of Angels (AoA)" Granted the original name lacked sense anymore. Also one last thing the Angels did was make a 3-way alliance with a experienced clan known as the Warriors Creed Although this was still very much a dark time for the Angels; losing all the confidence and good moral from the past age. Later on The Military Soldiers Leader agreed to the rules and was excited to prove himself...
Was it a mistake...?

Angels:AGE 2|Part 2 (The Angels Absence)
Army of Angels (AoA) FunnyMan has disappeared and his disappearance hasn't gone unnoticed
The War between AoA and MS Raged on, The angels were pretty confident in the new rules of the war, showing there confidence they won the first 2 matches.When the Angels collided with the Soldiers on the 3rd game, things didn't turn out the way they should have, angels were short one man so they had to find a sub, and fast. So they fount Jeremiah that had returned (the old Bears leader).But he had to leave unexpectedly, leaving _funnyman_ On his own, being over powerd by the 2 soldiers he was soon destroyed.
Later _funnyman_ was to busy for the clan, much less the war, so _funnyman_'s disappearence caused the Angels to crumble one by one, angels were never seen from and there was only a few true angels left. Every once and a while _funnyman_ droped in but by the time he did, he learned that a Angel Named Infected Would not be staying in the clan, _funnyman_ shrugged it of even if there close relationship was a stake, but _funnyman_ was just to busy. On the soldiers side, they were doing very well, and the clan was growing at a frantic rate. And Moved on to war others. Back to the Angels _funnyman_ popped back in the check out the clan, and he see's tKick one of the most active ArcAngels resigned. _funnyman_ was devastated but kept his cool and left yet again, on his return he got word that tKick will come back if the Angels will come back , and _funnyman_ made a promise he will return during the summer.

Will he keep his promise?
Will the Angels Return?

Angels:AGE 3|Part 1 The End
Our clan will live on in our hearts
Today the Angels walk away as individuals, not as a clan, i am truley sorry but i feel there is no hope
Angels, May god be with you.

Or so they thought...

Angels:AGE 3|Part 2 The Return
The Angels have been gone for about 3 months now, and thus, they have returned with greater intentions and a fresh start.

The Angels only disbanned due to low morale in the clan, but now FM's Morale has returned, and the late happenings in Warriors Creed seem unsteady, Although everyone knows Warriors Creed will never die, so long as drone is alive, but WC will never fully recover. Army of Angels are looking for a fresh start, a new beginning hopefully to never make the mistakes they made in the past... Plans for the Angels is to make it a all-loving clan, Laws made by popular demand by everyone, clan and civilians alike.
Will FM Just give up on the Angels like last time?

Angels:AGE 4|-------
Yes, Yes he would...

>|< Thanks For Reading >|< And if you see anything that i messed up on please PM me and quote what i messed up on. THANKS!
Last edited by >(FM)< on Wed May 04, 2016 12:03 am, edited 30 times in total.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby strafe12 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:32 am

Between the wolfs and the bears? There will. Maybe you can talk to wolf about making allies with us?
strafe12

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:33 am

Still anything can happen we proved that with all thats been going on lately.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby strafe12 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:37 am

We would be a great help for your new clan. I don't think we have much allies anyways...
strafe12

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 am

strafe12 wrote:We would be a great help for your new clan. I don't think we have much allies anyways...

Not now, my loyalty is still mainly on the Bears i havent given up hope! :) Bear Angels :) lmao Angel Pack... :? no.
Last edited by >(FM)< on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby strafe12 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:41 am

C'mon you know how they are.
strafe12

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:48 am

strafe12 wrote:C'mon you know how they are.

Wolfs havent shown me much respect.
Im the type to expect it first and Bears respected me first.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Next

Return to Clans