ᗩᖇᗰY oƒ ᗩﬡᘐᗴᒪᔕ|AGE 3

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Guardian Angels

Postby tkick » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:48 pm

like to join
As i walk through the valley of shadow of death i fear no evil as im the death warrior
tkick

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:55 pm

tkick wrote:like to join

Welcome Aboard!
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:43 pm

JeremiahPedoBear wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:
JeremiahPedoBear wrote:so wat do u want me to do from here

What you normally would just because i have a clan doesn't mean anythings changed... wait scratch that at least nothing u should do.

ok but if this clan of yours comes in the way of the bears there will be a major problem :|
as of now i will make your clan an ally of the bears

You know i don't fight clan! P.S (the reason wolfs are telling u to kick me is cuz there scared of me) :ugeek:
Last edited by >(FM)< on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:44 pm

i know
JeremiahPedoBear

Postby zoooooom » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:42 pm

:D
Aint nobody got time for dat!
zoooooom

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Okey, the score is 1-1 we won the first game they won the second lets make sure thats there only win! ANGELS on 3
ANGELS!
Commander in Charge: (FM)
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:52 pm

We aren't scared of you... if anything, this will make you easier to beat. The only reason you are as big a threat as you are is because we see/saw you as the most likely to become Bear leader. (That being if JPB stepped down...)

If you had led a rebellion in your Clan, you would have won indefinately and the predicted chance were too high to ignore (though not incredibly high and not reltaed only to you). And, to be quite blunt, the Bears would be a fighting force if you were in charge...

Now you are away, and I see it as better. The only problem now is that if you ally with them we will be forced to fight you back and honestly, I would prefer it if the Guardian Angels stayed free (at least for the time being, the future could be quite different)

Also, who were you fighting? The Kats? I kind of like those Katz...
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:We aren't scared of you... if anything, this will make you easier to beat. The only reason you are as big a threat as you are is because we see/saw you as the most likely to become Bear leader. (That being if JPB stepped down...)

If you had led a rebellion in your Clan, you would have won indefinately and the predicted chance were too high to ignore (though not incredibly high and not reltaed only to you). And, to be quite blunt, the Bears would be a fighting force if you were in charge...

Now you are away, and I see it as better. The only problem now is that if you ally with them we will be forced to fight you back and honestly, I would prefer it if the Guardian Angels stayed free (at least for the time being, the future could be quite different)

so what is your answer FM ally with WP or stay with the bears :|
JeremiahPedoBear

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:We aren't scared of you... if anything, this will make you easier to beat. The only reason you are as big a threat as you are is because we see/saw you as the most likely to become Bear leader. (That being if JPB stepped down...)

Yep, of course katz and wolfs fight together....your like form the same family or some shit in nature but katz are the closest clan that we could beat and my guys were getting bored lmao and JPB wont be stepping down any time soon i'm hoping... but if he dose i cant take care of 2 clans but i might handle being 3rd in command of bears and in command of the angels but i'm not certain, and a rebellion? ha weeds to paranoid to let that happen plus he has very close relationships with the bears i don't think that's going to happen.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:06 pm

JeremiahPedoBear wrote:

so what is your answer FM ally with WP or stay with the bears :|

ummmmm...... i got to choose now? let me think this though,
*bears are unstable *wolfs are pretty stable
*bears are my original clan * wolfs were my original enemy's\
*and its still a cold war!

ANSWER:i wait stay neutral
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

PreviousNext

Return to Clans