Planet of The Bears

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Planet of The Bears

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:When information is easily available without asking questions, you should make some effort to find it yourself first.

your responce I find confusing and not saying anything informational sorry but your really just don't give a good example on how to obtain information without asking questions. I'm not sure what was your point in responding with.... that...

His point involved the presumption that you know how to use a search bar.
>(FM)< wrote:This is why i copyrighted Army of Angels ;) No ones EVER gonna take this name, legally :D.

I highly doubt you got it officially patented. You can't type "Copyright" and expect it to magically become official. .-.

That is again very rude of you Joshua to insult me by thinking I don't know what a search bar is. Also very silly of you to think I should search "can I use your clan name if you don't use it anymore" and get a realistic answer. Silly indeed...
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:51 pm

chris1726354 wrote:I'd really prefer if you did not use the name. It would taint the history of what it represents.

hmm so nice of you to insult me by saying that I am such a disgusting player that I would taint a name by using it. Sombody sure had some nasty juice today!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Joshua » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Joshua wrote:His point involved the presumption that you know how to use a search bar.

That is again very rude of you Joshua to insult me by thinking I don't know what a search bar is. Also very silly of you to think I should search "can I use your clan name if you don't use it anymore" and get a realistic answer. Silly indeed...

Thoughts aren't insults, for one thing. And that's not what we were telling you to search. We were telling you search if this clan is defunct.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Anybody using the name would do so, no matter how much I respect them.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:00 am

chris1726354 wrote:Anybody using the name would do so, no matter how much I respect them.

oh ok, would have sounded better if you had added that into the content had you said that part it wouldnt have come off as so insulting and degrading
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Joshua » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:Anybody using the name would do so, no matter how much I respect them.

oh ok, would have sounded better if you had added that into the content had you said that part it wouldnt have come off as so insulting and degrading

He intended it to mean that it would take away from the name being associated with the Bears. Which made perfect sense in the context.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:13 am

Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

He intended it to mean that it would take away from the name being associated with the Bears. Which made perfect sense in the context.

not that it involves you, he 1st said it would degrade from the name if I used it then latter restated that if ANYONE used it it would degrade the name. Get your facts 1st then comment please have a blessed day!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:25 am

I meant the latter the first time.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Joshua » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:oh ok, would have sounded better if you had added that into the content had you said that part it wouldnt have come off as so insulting and degrading

not that it involves you, he 1st said it would degrade from the name if I used it then latter restated that if ANYONE used it it would degrade the name. Get your facts 1st then comment please have a blessed day!

I have my facts straight. You, however, don't. He said "Taint", not "Degrade". What's your obsession with that word?

I didn't say that he didn't say that. I merely pointed out that it made sense to a native English speaker (Which you're supposed to be).
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:31 am

>(FM)< wrote:This is why i copyrighted Army of Angels ;) No ones EVER gonna take this name, legally :D.

That's called a trademark, not a copyright :mrgreen:
Ratburntro44

PreviousNext

Return to Clans