Planet of The Bears

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Planet of The Bears

Postby Joshua » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:I do enjoy a good fight and battle

No crap.

This one's defunct, yeah. I doubt they'd want you taking their name though. The Nazi party is dead, I wouldn't call a political party that.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:I do enjoy a good fight and battle

No crap.

This one's defunct, yeah. I doubt they'd want you taking their name though. The Nazi party is dead, I wouldn't call a political party that.

Well your example with the nazis are an more offensive name than Planet of the Bears. Anyway why does Lancestar2 want a new clan name?
Btw I would like to use the nazi uniform with a few changes though.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:When information is easily available without asking questions, you should make some effort to find it yourself first.

your responce I find confusing and not saying anything informational sorry but your really just don't give a good example on how to obtain information without asking questions. I'm not sure what was your point in responding with.... that...
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:When information is easily available without asking questions, you should make some effort to find it yourself first.

your responce I find confusing and not saying anything informational sorry but your really just don't give a good example on how to obtain information without asking questions. I'm not sure what was your point in responding with.... that...

Are you saying you don't know how to do research?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:00 pm

This is why i copyrighted Army of Angels ;) No ones EVER gonna take this name, legally :D.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:07 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Are you saying you don't know how to do research?

Well I asked the question in the thread to see if I get a response. What was I spouse to type into my search?
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:08 pm

>(FM)< wrote:This is why i copyrighted Army of Angels ;) No ones EVER gonna take this name, legally :D.

Don't worry I have no desire for your Angel name
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Joshua » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 pm

calleharnemark wrote:Well your example with the nazis are an more offensive name than Planet of the Bears.

Okay..

I doubt I'd be allowed to call one SPQR.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Joshua » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:

His point involved the presumption that you know how to use a search bar.
>(FM)< wrote:This is why i copyrighted Army of Angels ;) No ones EVER gonna take this name, legally :D.

I highly doubt you got it officially patented. You can't type "Copyright" and expect it to magically become official. .-.
Joshua

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:46 pm

I'd really prefer if you did not use the name. It would taint the history of what it represents.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

PreviousNext

Return to Clans