The WolfPack

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The WolfPack

Postby infected » Sat May 21, 2016 3:48 pm

YO!!!! WHAT UP!!!
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat May 21, 2016 5:37 pm

If Wolfpack can get another guy on besides Infected, we could do a clan battle.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby infected » Sat May 21, 2016 11:39 pm

im ready to be more active again lol i should be back and ready
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue May 24, 2016 7:12 pm

I should be available this Saturday to do some clan battles. What times work for you? (please post in Eastern Standard Time)
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby chris1726354 » Wed May 25, 2016 2:01 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I should be available this Saturday to do some clan battles. What times work for you? (please post in Eastern Standard Time)

Sounds like a plan. I'll be on the forum all day. I hope other wolves will be on as well.

Unrelated, mon-fri this week I get to work for 60 hours in a metal factory for $7.25 an hour. So happy. *^sarcastic^*
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed May 25, 2016 2:55 am

chris1726354 wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I should be available this Saturday to do some clan battles. What times work for you? (please post in Eastern Standard Time)

Sounds like a plan. I'll be on the forum all day. I hope other wolves will be on as well.

Unrelated, mon-fri this week I get to work for 60 hours in a metal factory for $7.25 an hour. So happy. *^sarcastic^*

I can be on this Saturday, but I also promised my friend I'd do a long run with him, so it depends on what time.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:

I can be on this Saturday, but I also promised my friend I'd do a long run with him, so it depends on what time.

Does around 2pm EST work? This is just an estimate as we're supposed to have battles with several clans starting from 11am EST to 1pm EST, but they may not take the whole allotted hour to finish.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:41 pm

I'm going on a surprise trip to visit my grandparents in the middle of the day today. Literally did not know until they called last night and asked us to come.

I'll get on as soon as I get home, but I totally get it if that's too late. For once though, it's the rest of the world and not my own laziness that's getting in the way.

Speaking on behalf of the more available folks, we can totally probably maybe have at least two Wolves on at that time.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Sat May 28, 2016 1:27 pm

I am totally unavailable for the duration of memorial day weekend as I am participating in a reenactment of the changing of the guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Does anybody want to help me with tracking clan wars on our other page? Somebody active, so that they are participants and don't have to rely on others all the time.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to Clans