The WolfPack

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The WolfPack

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:16 am

Vortex_Master wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Vortex_Master wrote:*Forum name: Vortex_Master
*Game name: Vortex_Master
*Nickname: Vortex, VM, Master, VMaster, V_M
*Time zone: Central Standard Time
*Time you are normally on: Whenver I feel like it. Not that it matters.
*Level: 27 (Yes, still)
*Preferences and skills: Not Leveling up.

I've been meaning to do this. Especially since the bad news. :)

ADDED. You are Wolf #75. It's good to have you back! And I fixed the walking wolf gifs too!

...You know we're 110% inactive, right? :)

I'm still not on the top. :geek:

Your wish is my command. You are now on the honor list of a dead clan. :)

I'm sorry we never got to be wolves together properly.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:10 pm

It is mostly my fault for staying loyal to WC for so long. I wish we could have been together in the hay-day.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby strafe12 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:21 am

This clan shall be resurrected, I hope! Not with how the game is now, obviously, but there's HTML VW and the (maybe?) sequel for that, so it will definitely not be impossible. We really are going to have to replace this 818 page thread though.
strafe12

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:52 am

Don't mind me, just taking a leisurely stroll through the forums.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:58 am

Vortex_Master wrote:Don't mind me, just taking a leisurely stroll through the forums.

I'm counting on you folks to resurrect the Pack thread every once in a while just so we can relive our original purpose posthumously; being an unnecessary reoccurring nuisance. Or maybe that's just MY purpose. :P
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:19 am

I'll be around. Lurking in the shadows.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby NotaNoob » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:25 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I'm counting on you folks to resurrect the Pack thread every once in a while just so we can relive our original purpose posthumously; being an unnecessary reoccurring nuisance. Or maybe that's just MY purpose. :P

No problem.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey
NotaNoob

Postby strafe12 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:05 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Vortex_Master wrote:Don't mind me, just taking a leisurely stroll through the forums.

I'm counting on you folks to resurrect the Pack thread every once in a while just so we can relive our original purpose posthumously; being an unnecessary reoccurring nuisance. Or maybe that's just MY purpose. :P

I was actually thinking that we should get rid of the old clan topics or more preferably put them in a place other than the clans section :twisted: . It would be very awkward to have all of these dead clans still around as topics.
strafe12

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:44 am

Fangfallen wrote:I'll be around. Lurking in the shadows.

I haven't been lurking at all. I was a little bit right after I "left", but I really don't check much these days. :(

Did I miss anything interesting while I was out?
strafe12 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:

I was actually thinking that we should get rid of the old clan topics or more preferably put them in a place other than the clans section :twisted: . It would be very awkward to have all of these dead clans still around as topics.

The WolfPack should be split evenly between Bug Reports, Forum Games, and Off-Topic.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby strafe12 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:59 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Did I miss anything interesting while I was out?'

Most definitely. Have you missed any news on the work of Beaver (VW 2.5 and soon VW 3)? Have you seen that more people are playing now? Like two weeks ago, I saw 8 games going! I know that isn't much for any active game, but considering that the old state of the game that is improvement. Also, I have returned (I play like once a week, I don't really get on much when others do), but I'm no longer associated with the Wolf Pack or any of its (ex?) members other than talking to them and memories. I'm sure there's more but it's 1 where I am and I'm tired so I can't exactly recall....

Autumnwolf17 wrote:The WolfPack should be split evenly between Bug Reports, Forum Games, and Off-Topic.

Perfect summary of this thread :lol:. Though maybe there was also some actual discussing about the game going on in here. Anyway, more seriously, I think there should be an "Archive" section for all of this.
strafe12

PreviousNext

Return to Clans