The WolfPack

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The WolfPack

Postby neoexdeath » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:37 am

>(FM)< wrote:*The fall of the WolfPack*

"Members leave, one after the other, activity is at a all time low, leadership has been long forgotten"

Meh, I think the main reason for this is lack of interest in playing the game anymore. :oops:
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Grego » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:46 pm

Please remove my name from the list as well please...I wish farewell for the clan!
"Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light."

Le Corbusier.
Grego

Postby neoexdeath » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:42 am

Grego wrote:Please remove my name from the list as well please...I wish farewell for the clan!

Yeah, removing your name from the list would take between 1 month and 9999 years to do. I hope you're patient.
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby infected » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:11 pm

neoexdeath wrote:
Grego wrote:Please remove my name from the list as well please...I wish farewell for the clan!

Yeah, removing your name from the list would take between 1 month and 9999 years to do. I hope you're patient.

ahhh yep, as i was active for like 3 months and am still a grey wolf lol
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby Grego » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:12 am

Oh now I see Autumnwolf is the one to change it...anyway he has not been online since Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:16 pm so he might be here soon to change it.
"Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light."

Le Corbusier.
Grego

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:00 pm

The Council wants us to prove that we have 4 members that actually play game. If we don't prove it then we'll lose council membership. I'll be on on Saturday to take screenshots and see if anyone is still around, or you can take a screen shot yourself and post it on here.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:40 am

AnjoCaydoBR is interested in joining...But has admitted poor english... if he were to be recruited someone should look out for him that could make him feel understood..
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:26 pm

You are all invited to participate in the 187 // Mafia Wars // New York!
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:55 pm

chris1726354 wrote:The Council wants us to prove that we have 4 members that actually play game. If we don't prove it then we'll lose council membership. I'll be on on Saturday to take screenshots and see if anyone is still around, or you can take a screen shot yourself and post it on here.

I actually completely forgot about this. My bad.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:18 pm

My apologies to everyone. I want to take the opportunity to say this officially now: I am no longer going to be active or pretend to be at all. Maybe that will change when the new game comes out... but probably not. I still intend to visit the forums from time to time, but even that may not happen. If someone wants to keep in touch or call me back for something in the future, I would be very happy to get the e-mail from any of you. Just contact me at [email protected] (yes, 27, not 17) and I will do my best.

Anyway, on to the future of the WolfPack. As far as I'm concerned, while it hurts to admit, I think we've reached the end of our run. Really, I think that happened a long time ago. It has been an absolute pleasure playing and chatting with all of you, but now most of us have moved on. If somebody, anybody really, is interested in giving the WolfPack one last go, then you have my blessing. My proposition would be that whomever comes next lay this thread to rest at last and start a new one entirely, but it's honestly not my call. If anyone wishes to take the name, then you are free to do with it what you want. All I ask is that you reserve a spot for me.

To the members who have asked to leave in the time that I was gone, I would like to make a last offer to you. Of course, if you really want, I will take your name off the page and put you in the honored section. However, if this clan is to die or be reborn, I think it would be nice to just keep all the wolves listed as wolves on the front page, just to recognize everybody for the contributions you made to the Pack. It's absolutely your call though, I will remove you next time you ask.

Thank you, Wolves. It's been a pleasure. :) :cry:
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to Clans