Pink Nation is dead and gone

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Pink Nation

Postby tonyy4 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Honestly, I was just here to monitor to see where the other newer Clans were going. I'm with WolfPack which has four people now and I'm expecting two more at least. But I'm still the new guy, and I figured I'd try to find another small Clan to ally with. Not sure about you, I'm waiting for another small Clan to actually pick up. Is there actually anyone else with you?

Also, don't mind attackbomb (and me if I bothered you), I'm fairly sure he's just joking around.

sure i'd love to ally with you, but i just don't understand all this clan stuff yet
Hated by Thousands, LOVED by BILLIONS
tonyy4

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:20 am

tonyy4 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Honestly, I was just here to monitor to see where the other newer Clans were going. I'm with WolfPack which has four people now and I'm expecting two more at least. But I'm still the new guy, and I figured I'd try to find another small Clan to ally with. Not sure about you, I'm waiting for another small Clan to actually pick up. Is there actually anyone else with you?

Also, don't mind attackbomb (and me if I bothered you), I'm fairly sure he's just joking around.

sure i'd love to ally with you, but i just don't understand all this clan stuff yet

Watch my Clan I guess. And study big successful Clans. In short, it is a group of people who ally alot :lol:
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby tonyy4 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
tonyy4 wrote:

Watch my Clan I guess. And study big successful Clans. In short, it is a group of people who ally alot :lol:

really i never knew that it's just mostly allying

why don't people just break up their clan and just form one big group it be easier that way
tonyy4

Postby tonyy4 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:17 pm

well guess nobody wants to join i need to make it more interesting
tonyy4

Postby hicksy17 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Try and create a formal and good looking area in this topic consisting of clan stuff, this will make it look more professional and will attract more people. Also, you could possibly have you clan name in your signature as an advertisement so people might have a look at your clan if they like you as a person or are interested.
Beauty in a breeze.
The angels will fly today,
Let us hope for luck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolfpack is awesome!!!
Link to website: http://wolfpackwebsite.webs.com/
hicksy17

Postby highlander » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
tonyy4 wrote:

Autunmwolf clans are not used in the general game , there for organised tournements or challenges.Not for gangs to ally alot.Pink Nation if you wish advice seek drone , ozserf,Techgump or myself.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby tonyy4 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:46 am

hicksy17 wrote:Try and create a formal and good looking area in this topic consisting of clan stuff, this will make it look more professional and will attract more people. Also, you could possibly have you clan name in your signature as an advertisement so people might have a look at your clan if they like you as a person or are interested.

I don't know how to make it professional but thanks for the tips i will try my best
tonyy4

Postby tonyy4 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:47 am

thanks Highlander i will seek them or you for help
tonyy4

Previous

Return to Clans