(S)TAR★DEMONS

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: (S)TAR★DEMONS

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:44 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
royalblue wrote:I wouldn't want to do that to anyone else, I might feel bad, but between Slengar's comment and the way he treated me, I couldn't resist. Besides, Besides he definitely had his chance.

I didn't even catch them all the first time... :D

*spelling mistake you only need to put "besides" in once. Also may I suggest if you going to correct other's grammar you should get your own right 1st LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but please continue gloating I find it amusing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OHHH SNAP! Lance star scores his first point!
RoyalBlue:2
LanceStar:1
(sorry if my typing is retarted I feel like i could pass out im so sleepy...)
EDIT: I do get so sleepy i close mah eyes without knwing and open them up 5 mins later :3
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby royalblue » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:59 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
royalblue wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:Royalblue you're hilarious. :lol:

I wouldn't want to do that to anyone else, I might feel bad, but between Slengar's comment and the way he treated me, I couldn't resist. Besides, Besides he definitely had his chance.

I didn't even catch them all the first time... :D

*spelling mistake you only need to put "besides" in once. Also may I suggest if you going to correct other's grammar you should get your own right 1st LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but please continue gloating I find it amusing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm so sorry, it seems I've diverted you from the main point again. You'll have to forgive my computer, it has been duplicating a word or two here and there for whatever reason. I thought I'd worry about it later, but now I see how important it is that I don't interfere with your reading again. On a side note, when you read, does the page number get in your way too?

Also, please don't refer to a duplicate word as a "spelling mistake". It makes the children sad. :)
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby royalblue » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:06 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
royalblue wrote:
Sincityman wrote:"End" Lancestar's thread of bullshit and stupidity. My advice is not to post any comments here after.

Much as I wish the two of us could talk reasonably, just to see if we might be able to work things out without all this, I think that most of us are here for the same reason I corrected his sentence. At this point, they just dislike him and find some fun in attacking the stupid things he says and I don't see that changing. Honestly, I can't fault them on that either.

why did I suddenly get a mental picture of about 3-7 teenage boys behind there computers typing as fast as they can while learning the HOME row keys insulting away in hopes of suddenly finding confidence for themselves! ...hmmm that was a odd moment perhaps day dreaming is not so "out of touch with reality" LOL

You shouldn't announce pedophilia so openly. I personally have no issue with it, the fetish is both natural and often undeniable, or so I hear. But the rest of society is not always so accepting.
royalblue

Postby royalblue » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 am

I really should thank you, I work with communication, so this is like additional studies for dealing with strong-willed individuals *cough* stubborn bastards *cough*. Hell, it's like the whole course! :)

Of course, I maintain the question. I understand you didn't want another chance, but why haven't you even addressed the comments on your role in destroying your reputation? Not even to defend your case? Come on man, at least humor me a bit!
royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:01 am

royalblue wrote:I really should thank you, I work with communication, so this is like additional studies for dealing with strong-willed individuals *cough* stubborn bastards *cough*. Hell, it's like the whole course! :)

Of course, I maintain the question. I understand you didn't want another chance, but why haven't you even addressed the comments on your role in destroying your reputation? Not even to defend your case? Come on man, at least humor me a bit!

To defend my reputation is announce to the world that I am concerned what others think of me... :lol: I have notied that when I do defend myself and argue my points beatifully some dumbass pops in and makes a smart comment and before you know it 4-6 posts later of short 1 sentence comments later the rest of the viewers never even bother to read and get both sides of the story! Nobody wants to like me nobody wants to give me a 2nd chance. Everybody just wants to post short comments trying to flame in some way or try to insult me or whatever their objective is. Yours objective has been to insult me and insult my spelling however if I had invested the time I do invest for when I write a paper for school then I would be wasting my time as most people won't appreciated the extra time I took to write such a wonderfully written post.

Either way I sure you will probly respond some well crafted insult and one or two others will pop in to agree with you or if they are smart enough to come of with there own insult and the same thing will happen on page 9 10 11 and so on... perhaps people would like it if I said please and sorry more often but dealing with some nasty people such as the ones I was exposed to during my experience playing the game most people in my opinion are not deserving of my respectful manners although they will always get the bare basic respects that I must give them based on the rules of conduct ;)
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby royalblue » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:55 am

I've only responded with well-crafted insults for your insults, towards me or towards my friends. And so, in attempt to maybe take that for what I think it might possibly be an attempt to do, I suppose it only makes sense to stick by promise and go along.

As long as you can keep this up, at least towards me and anyone else who tries to confront you in a way that isn't so openly directed towards being offensive, I apologize for the statements I made as they may not truly be entirely accurate about you. If you would like to talk with me, perhaps to get some point across you feel we have been missing, I will also keep my end and stop insulting you.

To the rest, I suggest we give him a try. He is free to tell me that what he said wasn't what I thought it was, but it may be in our interest to attempt to compromise this diplomatically rather than what seems to be our attempt to chase him off.
royalblue

Postby Slengar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:18 pm

royalblue wrote:
Slengar wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:I'm sorry but either your purposelly trolling or just plain dumb... obviously I have just recently started playing more 1vs1 and I started off as a noob loosing most of my games you wanna and please explain how I cheat during a 1vs1 game ...... do share as if you can't then I guess it just proves you are capable of lieing on the forums.

*Yes this is a KODAK moment* Autumnwolf17 caught lieing unless he can explain how I cheat in a 1vs1 while cheating... oh this should be a goooood responce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have no idea how tempting it is to correct all your spelling and grammar fails :/

I'm sorry, but either you're purposefully trolling or you are just plain dumb... obviously I have just recently started playing more 1v1s and I started off as a noob losing most of my games. Do you want to in how I cheated during a 1v1 game... Do share; if you can't then I guess it just proves you are capable of lying on the forums.

*Yes, this is a KODAK moment* Autumnwolf17 will becaught lying unless he can explain how I can/could cheat in a 1v1 (redundant phrase omitted)... Oh, this should be a good response. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you :D
The time bomb is ticking
And no one listening
Our future is fading
Is there any hope we'll survive?

Still, we ravage the world that we love
And the millions cry out to be saved
Our endless maniacal appetite
Left us with another way to die
Slengar

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Lance well if you don't like others quick judgment on people don't do it to me.
I said "Wow, this is the first fair game you won with me"
You came back and said "shutup you bastard" or something like that. :lol:
And what i meant was 1v1 and no double teaming you implyed me saying you cheat at 1v1s :| .
And BTW i am a bastard my parents never got married when they have me and idk where my dad is so.. yea... i'm a bastard :D
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:48 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Lance well if you don't like others quick judgment on people don't do it to me.
And what i meant was 1v1 and no double teaming you implyed me saying you cheat at 1v1s :| .
And BTW i am a bastard my parents never got married when they have me and idk where my dad is so.. yea... i'm a bastard :D

No one uses the term that way anymore.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:58 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Lance well if you don't like others quick judgment on people don't do it to me.

I'm not sure if I find it funny or annoying... but I never called you a bastard I used a different phase for implying I cheat ( because obviously saying this is my 1st fair game you played against me is implying that I wasnt playing fair before and cheating... only such comment is meant to flame or be some type of annoying me or something. IDK If you feel I need to apologize that another player actions happened to favor me as each game sometimes they favor me sometimes they disfavor me. But I don't feel I need to apologize for the actions of others) However you go on to say how you are of that word... hmmm let me do it to poke fun at how silly your post was :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Also don't forget that when we were playing you said somthing that was almost kinda was like saying " your a super star!" ...which is funny because I am a super star! because last week my local oil change place had a promotional flyer saying "come on in were giving you the super star oil change service for $15.00 dollars off" hahaha so yea... I AM a suuuuuuper starrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

PreviousNext

Return to Clans