(S)TAR★DEMONS

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: (S)TAR★DEMONS

Postby royalblue » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:15 pm

I was wrong Lancestar, you are actually completely stupid. :)

Honestly, it seemed as if you might actually be prepared to think things through, and figure out how poor your behavior is and has been for your entire stay on the forums. Perhaps others were tough on you, but anyone should be able to realize where the origin of the problems are. With the way that you are going, not even people like you would want to be with you, you would probably be even more disagreeable towards each other. The only real future you have for your clan are the people who don't read beforehand, who will end up leaving as soon as they meet you, and whichever other accounts you wish to create.

As I've noted before, you obviously aren't reading what we type here, so I'm not sure why I even bother addressing it to you. you..
Autumn wasn't the one who offered you a chance for redemption, that was me. I would have been interested in a civil talk, whether I believed it would happen or not. You really could have shown people you weren't this way, it would be acting, sure, but you could have. But instead you cling to the one bit of evidence think you have to show us you are even worth talking to; your supposedly fairly earned ability in the game. But, as has been addressed, I think all the people who care about that are already in your clan. :lol:

And on that note, the fact that you don't know my in-game name shouldn't change anything. Sure, people might wonder, but I get accepted for the words I say, which is the same reason you are being rejected. You see, it isn't as if I flaunt the fact that I'm anonymous, I really participate here the same way the rest do. I even meet in game when people ask, using the Royalblue account. And really, I care a lot MORE about the forums, simply because I enjoy having a nice place to chat. Your are the REASON I don't give my account name, I really don't want to be stalked around my games and cheated against, as you apparently have done before to many people.

So please, think a bit. On a topic with such little relevance to the game itself as this, knowing my in game name is about as important as knowing my favorite color for instance, or how tall I am. You need to learn to focus on the important things, I specifically offered to support you on the grounds of you attempting to change.

Now for the last bit. You've more or less screwed over your chances of anything like that. I doubt anyone else is going to be looking to help you either.

PS, the greatest irony here is that you stated right there that you wouldn't trust someone with two accounts... how do you live with yourself man?
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby royalblue » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Slengar wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:I'm sorry but either your purposelly trolling or just plain dumb... obviously I have just recently started playing more 1vs1 and I started off as a noob loosing most of my games you wanna and please explain how I cheat during a 1vs1 game ...... do share as if you can't then I guess it just proves you are capable of lieing on the forums.

*Yes this is a KODAK moment* Autumnwolf17 caught lieing unless he can explain how I cheat in a 1vs1 while cheating... oh this should be a goooood responce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have no idea how tempting it is to correct all your spelling and grammar fails :/

I'm sorry, but either you're purposefully trolling or you are just plain dumb... obviously I have just recently started playing more 1v1s and I started off as a noob losing most of my games. Do you want to in how I cheated during a 1v1 game... Do share; if you can't then I guess it just proves you are capable of lying on the forums.

*Yes, this is a KODAK moment* Autumnwolf17 will becaught lying unless he can explain how I can/could cheat in a 1v1 (redundant phrase omitted)... Oh, this should be a good response. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by royalblue on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
royalblue

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Royalblue you're hilarious. :lol:
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Sincityman » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:31 pm

"End" Lancestar's thread of bullshit and stupidity. My advice is not to post any comments here after.
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

Postby royalblue » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:32 pm

chris1726354 wrote:Royalblue you're hilarious. :lol:

I wouldn't want to do that to anyone else, I might feel bad, but between Slengar's comment and the way he treated me, I couldn't resist. Besides, Besides he definitely had his chance.

I didn't even catch them all the first time... :D
royalblue

Postby royalblue » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Sincityman wrote:"End" Lancestar's thread of bullshit and stupidity. My advice is not to post any comments here after.

Much as I wish the two of us could talk reasonably, just to see if we might be able to work things out without all this, I think that most of us are here for the same reason I corrected his sentence. At this point, they just dislike him and find some fun in attacking the stupid things he says and I don't see that changing. Honestly, I can't fault them on that either.
Last edited by royalblue on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royalblue

Postby >(FM)< » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 pm

THE END!
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby royalblue » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:39 pm

>(FM)< wrote:THE END!

I have a feeling that will come sooner or later, when he is either banned or chased off. I just can't decide whether I like that or not...
royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:38 am

royalblue wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:Royalblue you're hilarious. :lol:

I wouldn't want to do that to anyone else, I might feel bad, but between Slengar's comment and the way he treated me, I couldn't resist. Besides, Besides he definitely had his chance.

I didn't even catch them all the first time... :D

*spelling mistake you only need to put "besides" in once. Also may I suggest if you going to correct other's grammar you should get your own right 1st LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but please continue gloating I find it amusing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:42 am

royalblue wrote:
Sincityman wrote:"End" Lancestar's thread of bullshit and stupidity. My advice is not to post any comments here after.

Much as I wish the two of us could talk reasonably, just to see if we might be able to work things out without all this, I think that most of us are here for the same reason I corrected his sentence. At this point, they just dislike him and find some fun in attacking the stupid things he says and I don't see that changing. Honestly, I can't fault them on that either.

why did I suddenly get a mental picture of about 3-7 teenage boys behind there computers typing as fast as they can while learning the HOME row keys insulting away in hopes of suddenly finding confidence for themselves! ...hmmm that was a odd moment perhaps day dreaming is not so "out of touch with reality" LOL
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

PreviousNext

Return to Clans