(S)TAR★DEMONS

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: (S)TAR★DEMONS

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:25 am

Yeah, I win about 39% like you, but I play on Random maps with 4-5 players average. Not quite as good as Tens, but better than 39% in 1v1 while cheating... :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lancestar2 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Yeah, I win about 39% like you, but I play on Random maps with 4-5 players average. Not quite as good as Tens, but better than 39% in 1v1 while cheating... :)

I'm sorry but either your purposelly trolling or just plain dumb... obviously I have just recently started playing more 1vs1 and I started off as a noob loosing most of my games you wanna and please explain how I cheat during a 1vs1 game ...... do share as if you can't then I guess it just proves you are capable of lieing on the forums.

*Yes this is a KODAK moment* Autumnwolf17 caught lieing unless he can explain how I cheat in a 1vs1 while cheating... oh this should be a goooood responce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Yeah, I win about 39% like you, but I play on Random maps with 4-5 players average. Not quite as good as Tens, but better than 39% in 1v1 while cheating... :)

I'm sorry but either your purposelly trolling or just plain dumb... obviously I have just recently started playing more 1vs1 and I started off as a noob loosing most of my games you wanna and please explain how I cheat during a 1vs1 game ...... do share as if you can't then I guess it just proves you are capable of lieing on the forums.

*Yes this is a KODAK moment* Autumnwolf17 caught lieing unless he can explain how I cheat in a 1vs1 while cheating... oh this should be a goooood responce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I mean is that you both cheat, and play 1v1s, which should get you far higher than 39%. I honestly don't see your problem with any of this. :)

Now, what's really interesting is that you paid attention only to this and not to what Royalblue said. As far as I'm concerned, you just missed the second chance. Have fun with that.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:

How stupid can you get Lance? You CAN cheat in 1v1... all you need is two devices that can run VW and a little patience... And I wouldn't put it past you to do it.
Good luck trying to make Autumn look bad... He has to many friends for you to do that, and most of them are "big names" on the forums.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Slengar » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:

You have no idea how tempting it is to correct all your spelling and grammar fails :/
The time bomb is ticking
And no one listening
Our future is fading
Is there any hope we'll survive?

Still, we ravage the world that we love
And the millions cry out to be saved
Our endless maniacal appetite
Left us with another way to die
Slengar

Postby neoexdeath » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Hey lancestar your avatar reminds me of a shadowlight (from telepath 2 I think hm...)
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:31 pm

You've brought this upon yourself Lancestar. You were given a last chance and you ignored it. Speaking of that, how goes the war? You still don't have any clanmate to work with. Or are you scared? :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lancestar2 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:You've brought this upon yourself Lancestar. You were given a last chance and you ignored it. Speaking of that, how goes the war? You still don't have any clanmate to work with. Or are you scared? :)

Jaccob wanted to focus his time back on DO. I don't blame him As for me I guess that leaves me all by my adorable self :lol: I'm sure in time eventually other misfits and outcasts that you and your unlikeable and unstandable friends have created will join my clan and we will become a clan. haha As for your 2nd chance don't even try to fool me you never even outlined a 2nd chance to be what? ..."friends" HAH! you made it a personal objective to get me banned from game once you jumped on Highlander's little band wagon! don't even try to blow smoke up my behind! you know it and I know it your 2nd chance is nothing more than a PR stunt to make yourself look like a victim. Also Final chance wtf! you didn't even state a 2nd chance I don't understand your logic or what you are even trying to do or prove whit your "chances" comments.

But I do enjoy every1's comment about how I cheat but I have a bad win ratio and Autumnwolf you can't change the meaning of words your no FOX News! :lol:

chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Lancestar2 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 pm

royalblue wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
royalblue wrote:I came back to this. It's just so sad. Lancestar2 kind of reminds me of a complex mix of MODERATOR, Tonyy4, and Jbleed (No offense to the last two names, I make reference only to their worst traits). I mean look at it, he acts like the boss of the forums as soon as he joins it, he gets emotional about everything bad that happens and then acts like he's a complete victim, and acts with absolute and directionless aggression towards anyone that bothers him.

And on that topic, Lancestar, try not to use the colored words to make yourself stand out. I don't want you making my style look bad. :D

You look dumb taking to me in the 3rd person when your talking on my own thread!

2nd this is my thread and I will post the way that I wish...

Finally compairing me to your other frienimines is a waste of my time... People don't like it when I win? Then they are just going to HATE ME! :lol:

I like to win and I'm pretty good at it right now I am at a winning ratio of about 39% and I am trying to get that up to 50 so I'm sure you will be back complaining "oh Lancestar2 is too good of a player and we no like him how he winning all the time so we gonna make stuff up and call him cheater cause he wins alot and thats not normal" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Grow up and become an adult please! ...You treat me with respect then I will in turn and treat you with respect myself good sir... oh scratch that your NOT a good sir so to me your just another immature player just ticked off I won you over a few games HAH! I hope you don't take losing personal ...well we know you do but I hope we can become friends once you realize that I'm just a great player who is focused on winning and I'm good at what I do and will become better at what I do... I have to my win ratio is way to low!

The only reason I talked about you in third person is because, logically, it was to the people who actually would look here, making reference to you. Actually, the main thing is that if I highlight your faults and my issues with you on the basis of speaking to others, you are more likely to actually think about what I said, which is apparent in the way you responded. If I had addressed it too personally towards you, you would have skimmed over it and assumed that there were no good points at all. Based on your personality and what seems to be an assumption that you are somehow the victim in this, you still have probably dismissed everything I said, but you are more likely to at least understand why people are being aggressive towards you.

I understand that it is your thread, but this is also a shared forum, and I suppose it's my right to make a bit of reference to you in it, whether the purpose is to get a point across to you, or across to the general public about you. Not that I'm trying to ruin your reputation, you are well on your way in that direction, it is simply that I have a sort of mental urge to express my opinions about socially bothersome people like you. :)

Either way, the truly funny thing is that you legitimately seem to believe that this is still about your ability in the game, correct? See, from what I've gathered, most of us on the forums really don't give a damn about what you do in the game, with obvious exceptions (bug reports, for instance, if you have a bug). I can see where you might assume things like that, I suppose. It's because we make references to you cheating right? You think that we think that you are somehow cheating because you have what is admitted a bit above average in terms of win rates. But we don't think that Techgump cheats, or BeatlesFan, and they are well above you in terms of ratio. Actually, the only times that we actually would think you were cheating based off ratio is if you were one of the evident ones, with win percentages somewhere near 90%. The real reason that I, and others, seem to believe you are playing unfairly, is based on the way that you play in your games, or more specifically, the way that the other players do. Really, the fact that you said that to me just proves even more. If I cared about how you guys saw me in the game, I would actually give people the username of my account I use (I made the player account Royalblue specifically for my forum interactions).

The real reason that we all dislike you is because of the way you are around us. I am yet to see you talk nicely and respectfully to anyone who you weren't trying to use to get someone else in trouble (the possible exception being Jaccob, but common consensus says that's you anyways... at least you seem to like yourself). I mean, come on, you don't seem like an idiot to me. How long does it take to figure out that your little act here is not being well received? If you expect us to believe your stories, maybe you should try showing a little bit more of a good side, rather than acting as if you are above us. My advice to you is to accept that you are at the very least involved in the problem, and take steps to make up for the name you have made for yourself so far. We don't need an essay on every reason you are unhappy, we don't need you acting as if you are better than us (with the backhanded politeness and the one-sided reports), and we certainly don't need you to assume that every complaint made back against you has some connection to your in-game competence or our jealousy of whatever the hell you've come up with.

Now, just because I'm being harsh or whatever and calling you out here doesn't mean I intend to attack everything you say (or that I'm threatening to kill you :D). If you can show me, or honestly tell me, that you can change and you aren't this bad, go ahead and do so. It's not as if we are a community of unforgiving people. We are merely showing you the same behavior that you exhibiting towards us.

well if you use a different account to play in game and a different account to play in the forums then there is no way I can take you serious given that I have no idea how you play in game and if your are the behavior of childish actions in game... That and I know of a few players who change there personalities from account to guest and unless you use your main account to post in the forums then I can't give a responce to your comment.

Finally knowing that you have 2 different email accounts to register 2 different accounts and you actively use 2 different accounts is the type of behavior from a player that I personally find concerning and tend to avoid as I don't trust there behavior for obvious reasons. (well to me they are obvious reasons lol)

Have a great day stranger unless you one of the players in the game I dislike then have a great day until you sign out of this account then come over to the game with your OTHER account that you use to play with and loose a game :P

EDIT PS. If you want to prove your other account you need to post a message here stating you are who you are on your other account simply stating a name via PM or post is pointless as it could obviously be faked
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Slengar » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:50 pm

The time bomb is ticking
And no one listening
Our future is fading
Is there any hope we'll survive?

Still, we ravage the world that we love
And the millions cry out to be saved
Our endless maniacal appetite